Top 10 Outkast Ringtone and MP3s
What are the best Outkast Ringtone? I guess that would really depend on the person, different strokes for different folks right? I personally have been a fan for many many many years. So much so that I actually compete with friends comparing who knows the most of Andre 3000 and Big Boi�s line in any given song. I have all of the their CDs and can tell you each of the words start to finish for any given song. So here�s my top 10 Outkast Ringtone and Outakst MP3:
1. SpottieottiedopalisciousA mix of beautiful drums and wonderful horns. The song is about a very beautiful, attractive woman, this beat a ringtone from Outkast compliments the songs meaning.
2. Player's Ball The first single from Andre 3000 and Big Boi made to the public in 1993. The song represents a ghetto Christmas carol, a real pimptastic ringtone from all the players of the world.
3. Southernplayalisticadillacmusic This was the second single from Southernplayalisticadillacmusic. Wonderful, chilled melody great for any setting, whether you�re from the South or no
4. Rosa ParksDebuted as the first sone from the album Aquemini, the song contains a sample from Curtis Mayfiled�s Superfly song. The title comes from civil rights activist Rosa Parks, and sparked controversy because of the lyrics in the song. But the beat is no doubt a classic, especially near the end with the harmonized harmonica and chorus saying �ah ha, hush that fuss, everyone move to the back of the bus.�
5. Jazzy BelleAs a song, I think this may actually be my all time favorite OutKast song, especially the remix with legendary Babyface. Lil Wayne even chose to use this classic beat as a sample for his song, although many would argue it doesn�t do near justice for this master piece. It was produced by none other than Organized Noize, so of course it is fitting for any phone�s Outkast ringtones.
6. Ms. Jackson This was the song that really really propelled them to mainstream success. It�s an ode to Andre 3000�s ex-girlfriend�s, Erykah Badu, mother and discusses the problems that come with break-ups. Use this Outkast Ringtone for those days you feel sorry for things that just didn�t go right.
7. ATLiens You don�t have to be from Atlanta to appreciate this song or beat. If you don� t know this song, get to know it. It�s a high-tempo melody that screams for you to �throw your hands in the air and wave them like you just don�t care.� It�s probably tops as my favorite ringtone, next to the first mentioned Spottieottiedopaliscious.
8. B.O.B. Another classic song from the Outkast Stankonia, Rolling Stones magazine actually ranked it as one of the greatest songs of all time, and rightfully so. It�s one of those songs that didn�t get its due justice when first released, peaking at only #61 on UK charts. But don�t be fooled. It�s high-tempo and fast-paced, blending electric guitars and all sorts of sounds that you can blast as a ringtone.
9. Hey Ya This song from Speakerboxxx/The Love Below received wide-spread critical acclaim and success and launched the duo into undisputed living legend status. It�s a commercial song, so the fans of old-school Outkast may not have this on their list amongst a favorite, but the mix of xylophones and catchy �Hey Ya� lyrics make for a real nice beat. Andre 3000 shows utter genius for this song.
10. The Way You MoveLast on my list, but definitely not last in appreciation. The song�s chorus is sung by Sleepy Brown and you can hear remakes of the sound replayed from hip-hop dance halls to charity benefit nights. Make sure to add this to your rolodex of perfect Outkast ringtones.
For more info on Outkast Ringtones check the link
Return from Outkast Ringtone to Home